Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Why 3???

A couple of years ago David and I were sitting in his brothers living room, and his older ,wiser, yet much smaller big brother :) said something about starting to try for number 3. David and I glanced at each other and I so kindly blurted out WHY? It really wasn't meant as a why...you can barley handle the two you have...but more of a why would you want a third your other two children are perfect. You have a boy and a girl that are cute, well behaved, intelligent...why mess that streak up? I mean really. It was beyond me why anyone would want more children than they have bedrooms in their house. (John and Molly please keep reading...it gets better)

Fast forward to May 2, 2011. The world is graced with Miss Sunny Hunt. A tiny little thing compared to my huge headed rolly polly born just two months before. So now the older Hunt brother has a four year old, three year old, and a newborn. WOW! Still I'm thinking this is stressful....Why?

Well the passed few weeks I've been able to hang out with the other Hunts more...and I'll tell you Why? They were made for this! They should totally be a family of 5...there is no doubt in my mind now. Stressful?... at times....Painful?...only when all three plus mine are screaming at the same time...Fun?...absolutely....just think of the fun those three will have in just a year. Molly is a fantastic mom of three and balances a fussy newborn plus two little ones all day long.(I could never do that) I mean there is chaos...don't get me wrong. But when I've been around it is such fun chaos. I love dinner time at the Hunt  house, playing with the big kids while I try to keep my baby awake, and they try to make their baby go to sleep. That is the best chaos I've ever been a part of!

So to John and Molly...sorry I doubted...you two were made for this. Now will David and I ever be a family of 5....don't hold your breath. :) But we don't need to be; Fletcher can just grow up pretending Miles, Lucy, and Sunny are his siblings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment